During 2020, Minotauro Editions and the whole world celebrate that 100 years ago it was born Ray Bradbury. Author, visionary, genius, self-taught of Science Fiction and writing. Without a doubt, a benchmark in international literature with masterpieces such as Zen in the art of writing, Martian Chronicles, Fahrenheit 451, Now and forever, The fair of darkness or The Illustrated Man.
To commemorate such an important anniversary, the publisher reissues the North American author's catalog collection in its collections Minotauro Esenciales y Libraries de Autor. During 2021, it is also planned to add new titles by the famous writer.
Bradbury's books have a special meaning for Minotaur, since the publisher began its journey 65 years ago with the publication of Martian Chronicles, with translation by the editor himself, Francisco Porrúa, and foreword by Jorge Luis Borges. In addition, the centenary of the novelist's birth coincides with the 20th anniversary of the incorporation of Minotauro to Grupo Planeta. Currently, the label has to its credit classic pens such as Ursula K. Le Guin, Tolkien and Philip K. Dick, as well as Bradbury himself.
«Ray Bradbury finds his readers year after year. And I bet it will still be read a century from now. " NEIL GAIMAN
Reissues in Author Libraries:
- The country of October – 09/29/2020
- Death is a lonely affair – 10/29/2020
- Fahrenheit 451 100th Anniversary – 09/22/2020
- Zen in the art of writing – 09/08/2020
- Remedy for melancholic – 07/21/2020
- Green Town 1: Summer Wine – 06/16/2020
- Green Town 2: The Summer of Goodbye – 06/16/2020
- Martian Chronicles 100th Anniversary – 06/16/2020
- The Illustrated Man – 05/19/2020
- We will always have Paris – 03/10/2020
- Now and always – 02/04/2020
- The golden apples of the sun – 01/16/2020
- The fair of darkness – 10/29/2019
- The Witches' Tree – 10/15/2019
Essential Minotaur Reissues:
- The Illustrated Man
- Fahrenheit 451
- Martian Chronicles