The six responsible for the criminal group arrested as alleged perpetrators of crimes favoring illegal immigration, coercion and against public health
Released foreign citizens included families with minors, a baby of a few months and a woman in an advanced state of pregnancy.
The storage rooms, about nine square meters and without any type of ventilation, were used as shared homes for three or four people who paid 250 euros of rent per month
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-06-25 00:00:002020-06-25 09:14:1861 immigrants released who were living crowded in a basement and in several storage rooms in unsanitary conditions
Category of News
- Five years of the most spectacular European Super Cup August 11, 2020
- Spain facing the crisis August 11, 2020
- Barça-Bayern, the precedents between two European champions August 11, 2020
- The National Police detain twelve people and dismantle a network that forged residence cards of Indian and Pakistani citizens August 11, 2020
- VOX denounces the free docking of ships dedicated to human trafficking August 10, 2020