The six responsible for the criminal group arrested as alleged perpetrators of crimes favoring illegal immigration, coercion and against public health
Released foreign citizens included families with minors, a baby of a few months and a woman in an advanced state of pregnancy.
The storage rooms, about nine square meters and without any type of ventilation, were used as shared homes for three or four people who paid 250 euros of rent per month
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-06-25 00:00:002020-06-25 09:14:1861 immigrants released who were living crowded in a basement and in several storage rooms in unsanitary conditions
Category of News
- Sara A. Rouco: "The Asturian Government must abandon the harassment of the hotel industry and stop unjustly incriminating it with the sole objective of blaming others for its poor health management, but never themselves" October 21, 2020
- VOX warns that the money from the European Reconstruction Plan will never reach the pockets of the Spanish, it will go to ecological transition October 21, 2020
- VOX Dos Hermanas will demand measures to avoid new fatal abuses in the city October 21, 2020
- The municipal group VOX Almería supports the modification of the Organic Regulation of the Plenary October 21, 2020
- VOX points out that the management of the social communist government in the face of the pandemic has been "disastrous, a real failure" October 21, 2020