Ten people have been arrested and seized more than 714 kilos of hashish, 226 of marijuana, 0.463 of powdered amphetamines and 136,507 euros in cash, among other effects
The organization, led by a Swedish citizen, trafficked from Spain to Sweden, hiding the drug in postal items, double photos of trucks, ornamental fountains, ovens and biscuit boxes.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-08-14 00:00:002020-08-14 08:11:54A criminal organization that sent drugs to Sweden dismantled in Malaga
Category of News
- María Gámez congratulates the investigators of the case of Manuela Chavero: "I appreciate the work you have done, it is a way of being of the Civil Guard, and that is that cases are not abandoned, they are teamwork and have the strength of the Corps" September 28, 2020
- The statistics that Messi, Xavi and Rexach share September 28, 2020
- The Secretary General for Infrastructure, Sergio Vázquez Torrón, participates in the CEOE Infrastructure and Urban Planning Commission September 28, 2020
- Protected: New format in Montessori for back to school! September 28, 2020
- Recovery session September 28, 2020