The Confederation of Employers of Aragon, CEOE Aragón, through its Support Service for the Creation of Companies, SACME, has selected 13 business projects to support its first in Zaragoza. They are chosen from among the 32 submitted to the current municipal call of the SACME Program, which is celebrating its 43rd edition, with the backing of the Zaragoza City Council.
The business projects are very diverse, going from consulting in various fields to biotechnology, through restoration, leisure or commerce.
The selection of projects has been made after more than 180 free advices during the first half of the year to people with different business ideas in Zaragoza. Technicians and businessmen of CEOE Aragón have analyzed with them the projects, as well as their business plans.
The selected projects already follow a specific program of training, mentoring and promotion in the first years of its implementation, which began with a week of "business training and immersion" and a day of coexistence between technicians and specialists and the new selected entrepreneurs.
They join the 584 business projects that have participated in this SACME program since its inception in 1996. In these years, the service has been consolidated with a work methodology where CEOE's business experience converges, the public support of the Zaragoza City Council and the support of financial entities such as Bantierra, Banco Sabadell and Ibercaja.
SACME Provincial joined the municipal program in 1997, with the support of the Provincial Council of Zaragoza.
The objective in both programs for future editions is to work, in addition to the start-up of the businesses, in the advice for the consolidation and growth of the SACME Network's micro-enterprises, so that their growth contributes to the growth of the productive fabric, the generation of new jobs and population settlement in the Aragonese municipalities.
Selected projects 1st Municipal Initiative SACME 2019
- IRONDAS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Consultant specialized in international consultancy and internationalization processes.
- CLOBE. Commercial outsourcing in the ICT sector.
- HÄUSE ZARAGOZA. Personal real estate shopper (PSI), advice on renovations and decoration projects.
- BIOTECHNOLOGIES. Marketing of hemocyanins and derivatives with biomedical interest in the treatment of cancer, immunotherapy and autoimmunity.
- LINKING TALENT. Consulting services and specialized training in HR for SMEs.
- ROOM EXHAUST Training and leisure space aimed at all audiences where tests have to be resolved without exceeding the time limit.
- NICOLÁS AYENSA. Service of qualitative analysis and training, with emphasis on the sector of cooperation and social action.
- AGTRIA S.L. Import from Indonesia of footwear, bags and wallets for women in leather / leather with designs and own brand for their online sale in Spain.
- FASHION SHOP SANDRA BUESO. Fashion and women's accessories.
- YOGA CENTER. Yoga classes, pilates, healthy back and hypopressives, as well as relaxing and decontracting massages, and reiki.
- SAUCCO RESTAURANTE. Grill merged with high level cocktails.
- SEJMET. Design, cutting and recording by laser.
- Alternative parenting space for children. From zero to three years.