On the occasion of the exhibitionion of Metallic, the Monday, May 20 the dialog will be celebrated «All my orgasms were faked: Intimacy in the age of the sexbots». In the meeting included in the cycle Mondays with a voice will participate:
- Helena García, consultant in digital transformation and gender studies.
- Mariano Hernández, psychiatrist, therapist and teacher.
- Pablo Lanillos, Doctor in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
- Moderator: Íñigo Guardamino, playwright and director.
The dialogue will take place on Monday, May 20, at 8:00 p.m. Hall of the Princess of the María Guerrero Theater in Madrid (Calle de Tamayo and Baus 4). Admission is free until full capacity is reached.
The artistic team of Metallic celebrated a meeting the Thursday, May 16 with the public, after the representation of the work, in which they answered the questions and observations that were made. In the meeting they participated:
- Íñigo Guardamino, playwright and director.
- Pablo Béjar, actor.
- Marta Wars, actress.
- Esther Island, actress.
- Carlos Luengo, actor.
- Sara Moraleda, actress.
- Rodrigo Sáenz de Heredia, actor.
Metallic written and directed by Iñigo Guardamino is part of the program «Writings on the Scene», being the third work included in the cycle of this year. Your first exhibition period is until may 19, while the second period is between May 23 and June 9.