Holders of his intervention:
- The PP will support the Royal Decree-Law of Digital Security because, unlike Sánchez's partners, he wants to stop the Catalan digital republic.
- It is perplexed that the PP supports the Government in this Royal Decree-Law to defend security in Catalonia and the PSOE sits down to negotiate with ERC to break Spain.
- We are in favor of modifying the National Security Law to give all the strength to the Spanish DNI that, as of January, was going to be violated by the independentists.
- What is the repressive way? The one that the independentistas are exercising against the Catalans who want to live in freedom. The one that the PSOE just approved with the independentistas to throw the Vía Laietana Police.
- What the CDR did not achieve with violence, the PSOE does with assignments to independence in exchange for the pact.
GUILLERMO MARISCAL: “THE PP BELIEVES IN AN ENERGY MODEL IN WHICH AN EFFICIENT, CLEAN, SUSTAINABLE ENERGY IS PRIMED AND THAT GUARANTEES THE SUPPLY 24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK”
- The PP will not vote against the Royal Decree-Law on the electrical system and the cessation of thermal power plants by responsibility.
- This Royal Decree-law is late, and does so by limiting the legitimate exercise of opposition to government control. A Royal Decree-law of such importance should have occupied a moment prior to the dissolution of the Chambers so that the opposition could have improved a transcendental text for the economy.
- The energy transition is an opportunity, but it must be undertaken at an adequate speed to avoid the deterioration of the economy and employment.
- I launched four proposals to the Government: abolish the electricity generation tax, which would reduce the invoice price by 3%; submit auctions of renewables that do not have extra costs of any kind; approve an Electrointensive Statute that reduces energy costs to Spanish industry, and that brings to this Chamber how they intend to compensate for the future tariff deficit that is already in the making – of more than 400 million euros in this year – so that it does not affect families and companies
- The PP believes in an energy model in which an economically efficient energy is prioritized, which helps reduce emissions, that is clean and promotes sustainability, and guarantees supply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 2018 and 2019, the Government of Sánchez has not promoted any megawatt of renewable energy. The megawatts that will be incorporated into the network recently are launched and promoted by auctions carried out by the PP Government.
MARIO GARCÉS: “THE SOCIAL SECURITY RESERVE FUND CANNOT BECOME A STRUCTURAL SOLUTION”
- In some room of this Hemicycle an institutional cutting-up is being produced that will be the forge of the new Government. They are building the structure of a new Administration in which there will be an organic separation between Employment and Social Security. It would be a serious mistake to consolidate the rupture of that organic unit that has characterized the unit of action for forty years.
- We are facing a very bad situation. In the month of October, 100,000 jobs were lost and, for 12 months, 6,000 women and 26,000 young people have lost their jobs in our country. It is not a good equality policy that sweeps, and also in very vulnerable conditions, female employment.
- The Social Security Reserve Fund was created with the objective of serving the needs of the system in a timely manner, but it cannot become the structural solution.
- There are three pillars that consolidate the Social Security system: employment, financial resources and financial stability derived from the financial balance that the system must have. And, look what a paradox, Madam Minister: E, of employment; R, of resources, and E, of stability. ERE
MACARENA MONTESINOS: “ABBOS KEEP THE SAME SILENCE ABOUT THE BANK OF THOMAS COOK THAT SÁNCHEZ WITH THE ERE”
- In this misgovernment, the usual is silent by response. Ábalos was well aware of the situation of Thomas Cook, because as a minister he had an obligation to receive every three months the sustainability report of the airlines in the national territory, and the response was late and incomplete. Ábalos only follows the line of President Sánchez to remain silent when things come badly, as with the ERE.
The Government and the Phariseeism of the Government, if it is only in functions when it suits him, has abandoned those who have suffered the bankruptcy of Thomas Cook.
We do not want our amendments to fall in a broken bag so that 100% of the airport fees in the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands are rewarded; so that the term for credit lines and granting of grants does not exceed one month; to double the subsidies planned for the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, and for Andalusia, Catalonia and the Valencian Community to benefit from some of these measures.
We want our amendments to move forward to raise funds for smart tourism destinations up to 15 million, and to extend the Social Security quota bonus for transportation and distribution, as well as other customary types of permanent contracts on the islands.
ALBERTO CASERO: “THE PP SUPPORTS TO CELEBRATE THE CONFERENCE ON CLIMATE CHANGE IN MADRID”
- The PP signed the Kyoto protocol in 1997; It was the first Government that created a Ministry of Environment in Spain; signed the Paris agreement in 2015, and was decisive for the negotiation of the EU 2030 framework on energy and climate. The PP wants climate change to stop being a problem.
- We will demand transparency so that all the money and resources devoted to the Climate Change Conference in Madrid are subject to the strictest control.
- It is of no use that Sanchez boasts of holding the climate change conference in Madrid when he has not taken a single measure in a year and a half against climate change and, in addition, he found himself arriving at the Government with a Consensus Climate Change Law and ready for approval. I advise the PSOE not to be left alone in propaganda and marketing.