Arrimadas: 'We need a shock plan to reform the energy system and avoid the ruin of businesses and families'
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-08-30 14:16:532021-08-30 14:16:53Arrimadas: & # 039; We need a crash plan to reform the energy system and avoid the ruin of businesses and families & # 039;
Category of News
- The Civil Guard intervenes nearly 2,000 pieces of hams and shoulders in an operation against food fraud in the province of Cáceres January 22, 2022
- A fishing boat intercepted with 560 kilos of cocaine north of the Canary Islands January 21, 2022
- Carrizosa: 'The president of the Parliament must immediately withdraw the minutes from Deputy Juvillà or she will incur a crime of disobedience' January 21, 2022
- The Secretary of State for Tourism and the FEMP award the SICTED prizes for tourism quality. January 21, 2022
- Bal: 'We feel freedom of the press is one of the backbones of the democratic state' January 20, 2022