During the celebration of the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assembly of the National Association of e-Learning and Distance Centers (ANCED) that has taken place in Madrid, has been elected as the new president of ANCED Arturo de las Heras García, President of the CEF Educational Group – UDIMA.
The new president of the ANCED, Arturo de las Heras, who he has been a member of ANCED for 13 years, he has a degree in Law from the CEU-Luis Vives, attached to the University of Alcalá de Henares, and has a PDD (Executive Development Program) by the IESE Business School, as well as a Master's Degree in Taxation and Tax Advice, and another in Human Resources Management and Management, both by the CEF.- Center for Financial Studies.
In 2016 he received the distinction of 'Best Entrepreneur' in the category of Training Sector and is very involved in the associative and business world. Thus, he is president of the Génova Financial Club, member of the Executive Committee of the Boards of Directors of CEIM, Business Confederation of Madrid CEOE; vice president of the Association for the Development of the Family Business of Madrid (Adefam); member of the Board of Directors of Droniberia, employers of companies in the drone sector; president of TodoStartups; member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN), and president of the e-business Cluster.
He replaces Jorge Azcárate Morera, director of CCC, who has served as the Association's highest representative since 2003. During the Assembly, the new president and its Board of Directors have presented their action plan for the 2019- 2023, where a very important commitment is made by the impulse of the new technologies in the sector to collaborate with the associated companies in the transformation to the 4.0 industry, to boost the investment in R + D + I in the educational areas and to recycle the human teams in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Robotics or Cybersecurity. Within the institutional sphere, contacts will be strengthened with the administration, employers and trade unions in the defense and positioning of distance education, and collaboration with other business organizations in the sector will be strengthened.
The Board of Directors of ANCED has been constituted by:
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-17 18:28:142019-06-17 18:28:21Arturo de las Heras, new president of the National Association of e-Learning and Distance Centers
Category of News
- Carrizosa criticizes the Government's "botched decree" to postpone the elections and demands "alternatives to the resolution" of the TSJC January 21, 2021
- The Civil Guard dismantles a network dedicated to introducing large quantities of hashish into Spain using boats January 21, 2021
- The National Police intervened 170 kilograms of hashish and three of marijuana when they were transferred from Malaga to France January 21, 2021
- The National Police dismantles an organization dedicated to promoting illegal immigration, labor exploitation and Social Security fraud January 21, 2021
- María Gámez reaffirms the Civil Guard's commitment to Europol January 20, 2021