https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/mini_2020-07-30-ENTRENO-63.JPG 1080 1728 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-08-07 09:51:022020-08-07 09:51:05Arturo Vidal: "If we do things well, we can beat anyone"
The Chilean, who will not play against Napoli due to suspension, acknowledges in an interview with Mundo Deportivo that he sees himself "lifting the Champions League"
You might also like
Category of News
- Miguel Gutiérrez to the Government: ‘Prevent the streets of the Basque Country from becoming a sanctuary for murderers’ September 28, 2021
- Bal on the refusal of the PSOE to decorate agents who fought against ETA: & # 039; They sell Spain to the heirs of terrorism and deny their support to FCSE & # 039; September 28, 2021
- Cs asks the Government for the return of the Imserso for our elders and that it is already active on the next bridge of the Hispanic Day September 27, 2021
- Inés Arrimadas (Cs): & # 039; In BCN there is a crisis of authority derived from the lethal combination of Colau's populism and separatism & # 039; September 27, 2021
- Reyes Maroto defends inclusive tourism that generates opportunities for all September 27, 2021