https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/mini_2020-07-30-ENTRENO-63.JPG 1080 1728 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-08-07 09:51:022020-08-07 09:51:05Arturo Vidal: "If we do things well, we can beat anyone"
The Chilean, who will not play against Napoli due to suspension, acknowledges in an interview with Mundo Deportivo that he sees himself "lifting the Champions League"
You might also like
Category of News
- Arrimadas: 'We need a national containment plan that meets European criteria and has a calendar and a legal instrument' October 19, 2020
- Overcoming the two Spains October 19, 2020
- Bal: 'While Vox raises a party censorship motion, Cs proposes an audit on the management of Covid-19 so as not to repeat mistakes' October 19, 2020
- VOX advocates for the greatest possible representation of the city in future Sports and Culture sector councils October 19, 2020
- CEOE and Faculta Group launch the first Spanish Study to learn about the capacity of organizations to undertake Change Management October 19, 2020