The Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness strongly denies that the Bankia financial institution has been intervened. What has occurred is the announcement of the imminent change in the presidency of the entity and, from now on, the objective is to execute a plan for reorganization, restructuring and improvement of corporate governance that guarantees its future viability. The new management team must present their plans to the Bank of Spain through the normal channels. The Government will support the entity, in whatever is necessary, to achieve these objectives.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/news-economical.jpg 853 1280 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-03-15 04:54:032020-03-15 04:54:04Bankia statement
Category of News
- Rodríguez Uribes promises to maintain a dialogue and work table with the cultural sector April 6, 2020
- The Minister of Justice affirms before his counterparts in the EU that "Spain maintains intact the rule of law and the system of guarantees and rights of citizens" April 6, 2020
- Ábalos stresses that measures to limit mobility have contributed to the containment of Covid-19 April 6, 2020
- Salvador Illa: "The objective this week is to consolidate the slowdown of COVID-19" April 6, 2020
- Blanco: “Given the lack of action and anticipation of Education, the counselor does not know or answer. The management of your department before COVID-19 is disastrous " April 6, 2020