https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-02-27 18:10:462020-02-27 18:10:47Betoret: "The Government legitimizes the coup plotters and democratic dignity is loaded with the table of the Ruffians" During the appearance of the Minister of Territorial Policy and Public Function
VICENTE BETORET A CAROLINA DARIAS: “THE GOVERNMENT LEGITIMS THE GOLPISTAS AND THE DEMOCRATIC DIGNITY IS LOADED WITH THE RUFIAN TABLE”
· The spokesperson for Territorial Policy of the GPP criticizes the Government-Generalitat Bureau because "what they claim on the Catalan side is not negotiable and because they take it for granted that the interlocutors represent all Catalans and it is not so."
· "Every time the left governs they manage to generate a two-speed Spain, when not three or four," he says. An example of this is the aid for the meteorological episodes, which the Government only offers to the Autonomous Communities that interest Sánchez.
· He points out that “when the Government talks about what is coming, it is a bilateral table with the Generalitat, and when they talk about consensus, what is coming is an imposition, like the one they intend to do with the supposed fiscal harmonization of Autonomous Communities that do not dance Water".
· He regrets that after the agreement of the Government of Sanchez with the PNV to transfer the competition in prisons to the Basque Executive “we will soon see how the executioners of ETA who are in prison see their departure from it accelerated”.
· Denounces that the minister, "as a gift for the day of Andalusia has appropriated 537 million euros" belonging to that region.
LLANOS DE CAROLINA DARIAS: "WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE 1,500 SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICIALS IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY WHEN THEY TRANSFER THEIR MANAGEMENT AS A PAYMENT TO THE PNV?"
· The Public Function spokeswoman denounces that “the transfer of Social Security management to the Basque Government, as payment for the PNV's support to the investiture of Sánchez, is creating a great concern and concern among public employees assigned to the Basque Country” .
· He emphasizes that the GPP opposes the cession of the Government to the PNV because "it breaks the single box of the Social Security system, threatens the equality of the Spaniards and endangers one of the basic pillars of our welfare state."
· Remember that the increase in the salary of the officials was an agreement of the unions with the Government of the PP in 2018, as it is “the Triannual Plan of Stabilization of Public Employment of 2017 that was aimed at reducing the temporality by 90%, and whose deadline for compliance is about to be met ”.
· He points out that the Government partners have always talked about democratizing access to the Public Service, so he asks the minister “if it will contravene the constitutional principles of merit and capacity”.
· He considers it necessary “to establish salary incentives in those Autonomous Communities in which, due to lack of officials, the institutional presence of the State and the services it provides is almost testimonial”.
· It accuses the Government of the "numerous dedazos" imposed in the Administration for positions reserved for officials, as FEDECA has denounced. "This is a disregard for the qualification, preparation and training of officials," he says.
Category of News
- Miguel Pascual (VOX): "The reversal of the Torrevieja hospital only responds to ideological and sectarian questions of the Botanist" October 24, 2020
- Ansu Fati, author of goal 400 against Real Madrid October 24, 2020
- Blanco: "Barbón imposes improvised and disproportionate measures at the blow of BOPA that will not end the pandemic, put the Asturian economy at risk and generate insecurity in citizens" October 24, 2020
- Sergiño Dest, first American to play a Classic October 24, 2020
- Barça – Madrid: No reward in the Classical (1-3) October 24, 2020