Headlines of Carlos Rojas and Mario Garcés:
CARLOS ROJAS: “DOLORES DELGADO HAS NEVER BEEN A TAX GENERAL WITH THE REFORM OF THE TAX STATUTE OF THE PP”
- The deputy spokesman of the GPP announces an initiative to modify the Organic Statute of the Fiscal Ministry and that no political office can be the State's attorney general within four years after leaving office.
- “Our initiative strengthens the rule of law and reinforces the independence of the Prosecutor. If it were in force – it also proposes a report on the suitability of Congress with a two-thirds majority, which is not necessary now -, Dolores Delgado would never have been appointed to the position of attorney general.
- “The appointment of Dolores Delgado is a serious mistake that increases the stain of the PSOE. It never had to have been proposed by Sánchez because it does not meet the minimum ethical and suitable requirements. She has been a deputy of the PSOE and has had a leading role in the Congress because of the scandals she has been paired with ”.
- “The Prosecutor's Office requires an independent, autonomous person, who does not come from the ranks of any party, who is not involved in scandals and who works in the general interest. Instead, it designates who will work for the interest of the PSOE. You can't play with the pillars of democracy. ”
- “The stain of the PSOE is bigger. The list of ministers who take refuge in lies also grows. That payroll of liars already covers Marlaska, because it has been shown that he lied in Congress when he said he did not know Minister Ábalos' meeting with Delcy Rodríguez. ”
- “Every person who lies in Congress will have a very hard response from the PP. You will have to face every day until you tell us the truth. That is going to be the firm opposition of the PP ”.
MARIO GARCÉS: “THE ONLY WARRANTY OF PENSION COLLECTION IS THAT THE SOCIAL SECURITY MODEL REMAINS UNITED”
- The deputy spokesman of the GPP says that “the transfer of the powers of Social Security management to the Basque Government immediately causes the practical disappearance of the State in the Basque Country, a rupture of the unitary model of Social Security and, in a manner indirectly, a break from the principle of social security cash unit ”.
- He points out that with the cession of this competition “the officials and material resources of the Social Security will become part of the Basque Government”, so he asks “how are they going to pay if it is not under a direct transfer of the State or a break of the Social Security cash principle ”.
- Remember that "the framework of Social Security in Spain is based on inter-territorial solidarity, so the only guarantee of the collection of pensions is that the model is held together."
- He warns that “if the Social Security box is broken in the Basque Country there would be a deficit of around 5,000 million”, and he asks “who would pay it”.
- "Today we have known something that is part of the agenda of the dismemberment of the State to which Sánchez submits us for his negotiations for the formation of Government: the negotiation with the Basque Executive for the cession of a set of powers."
- He denounces that “within the hidden agenda of the assignments of the Government of Sánchez, almost 40 requests for transfers of competencies to the Basque Country are included, among which are critical infrastructures such as airports and ports”.
- He says that “we have reached this point for an original cause, which is the one that is demolishing the foundations of the rule of law of our country, which is the serious weakness and fragility of the Government that is hostage to mortgages with its partners, which now they collect the debt directly ”.