Holders of their statements before the media:
- Thanks to all those who make possible the development of this election day, especially the Security Forces that ensure public order so that Spaniards can vote without incident or pressure.
- He insists on the importance of high participation in these elections taking into account that "some have interpreted these elections as a second round of April."
- He affirms that this 10N can choose between “continuity and change” and transfer a mandate to the parties of what economic, territorial or social policy there should be in Spain, “especially when we have to guarantee political stability”.
- He points out that the most positive thing would be for the polls to give "a clear result" and for the Spaniards to bet on unlocking, the future and stability.
- Coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, it highlights the importance of how much liberal democracies have achieved in these years and of exercising the right to vote.