"The PP will be up to recover the path of political unlocking, economic recovery, guarantee national unity and recover the direction of a nation that is large"
- "The PP will be up to recover the path of political unlocking, economic recovery, guarantee national unity and recover the direction of a nation that is large"
- He affirms that “who is not capable of managing his investiture, can hardly manage a nation like Spain”
- · He reproaches Sanchez for wanting to go to elections from the beginning and play with the Spanish for the last five months. "He has not sought the agreement with any party of this House, has treated the opposition with his usual pride and has instrumentalized the institutions soberly"
- · Ensures that "Sanchez has been seen the duster after having rejected two investiture agreements left and right." "For this trip you didn't need saddlebags," he says.
- · He wonders “with what authority can he be re-elected who has not obtained more than a support of the 227 deputies he had to convince in the House”
- · He said the president of the acting government had planned a trip to New York "when he was supposedly fighting for the second investiture session"
- · He describes as "serious irresponsibility" that Sánchez intends "to be invested due to electoral exhaustion" and reminds him that of the thousands of governments formed since April, "the only one that has failed is his because he has betrayed everyone and has shown that he is not legit"
- · “You pretend to be proclaimed sudden president like the saints, but remember that the elections are carried by the devil”
- · Affirms that, in the face of economic and territorial challenges ahead of Spain, Sánchez offers “the most strenuous disability, the most solemn inaction, nothing with a siphon”