The Executive Committee of CEOE, meeting this Friday in an extraordinary capacity, has decided to accept the latest proposal regarding the extension of the temporary employment regulation files (ERTEs) after the meetings held in recent days at the social dialogue table.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/media-file-5355-trabajador.jpg 578 800 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-05-08 12:40:292020-05-08 12:40:30CEOE-CEPYME statement on ERTEs
Category of News
- López requires the Government to detail the protocols against Covid-19 applied at the CNP's Superior Headquarters in Ceuta May 25, 2020
- The fact of the day | 14: The titles that Guardiola won as technical culé May 25, 2020
- The expenditure available to the Ministries will decrease 12.2% in 2013 to 31,057 million euros May 25, 2020
- The Civil Guard detains three people who illegally occupied two houses using one as a stolen objects warehouse May 25, 2020
- The Eurogroup approves financial assistance for Spanish banks. May 25, 2020