The Executive Committee of CEOE has met this Tuesday at 9:00 am and on an extraordinary basis to submit for consultation the principle of agreement reached yesterday at the Social Dialogue table on the Law that will regulate remote work.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/media-file-1007-ordenadores.jpg 578 800 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-22 09:04:402020-09-22 09:04:41CEOE-Cepyme statement September 22, 2020
Category of News
- Arrimadas a Abascal: 'Beneath the veneer of indignation, the political project it represents will not serve to unite the Spanish' October 22, 2020
- Sara A. Rouco: "The Asturian Government must abandon the harassment of the hotel industry and stop unjustly incriminating it with the sole objective of blaming others for its poor health management, but never themselves" October 21, 2020
- VOX warns that the money from the European Reconstruction Plan will never reach the pockets of the Spanish, it will go to ecological transition October 21, 2020
- VOX Dos Hermanas will demand measures to avoid new fatal abuses in the city October 21, 2020
- The municipal group VOX Almería supports the modification of the Organic Regulation of the Plenary October 21, 2020