Today the ordinary General Assembly of CEOE was held, in which the conclusions of the summit ‘Spanish Companies: Leading the Future’, which has been held since the past 15th and which ended yesterday with the closing of S.M. King Felipe VI.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/media-file-5847-asamblea-general-25-junio-2020.jpeg 683 1024 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-06-25 12:32:192020-06-25 12:32:20CEOE presents the conclusions of the Business Summit in the framework of its ordinary General Assembly
Category of News
- The 23 summoned for the match against Granada July 12, 2020
- Griezmann, with a quadriceps injury to his right leg July 12, 2020
- Zidane: "You don't have to do the math, just think about the Granada match" July 12, 2020
- Effectiveness is named after Arturo Vidal July 12, 2020
- Benzema has opened the scoring in 10 matches July 12, 2020