The text model reproduced below has been created from the guidelines shown by the AGPD itself with a literal copy of some of the paragraphs directly from the guide.
The necessary notice about the Cookies Policy has returned to the present some time after the AGPD published a guide and even when there is no clear idea of how it should be implemented in practice to comply with the LOPD.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information here’.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- www.elblogdelseo.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The Spain Journal website may use third-party services that, on behalf of The Spain Journal, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the user. Website and other Internet services.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from thespainjournal.com. Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of them.
|thespainjournal.com||__ga, __gat,||These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic of this website. Are the cookies used by the script: Google Analytics belonging to the company Google.|
|thespainjournal.com||PHPSESSID||It is used to identify a user during a session, that is, while browsing our website or return to it without having closed the browser.|
|thespainjournal.com||wp-settings-0, wp-settings-time-0, wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1||This cookie is used to customize the user interface.|
|thespainjournal.com||comment_author_5074a6b03d83fb4db775b0b12fec096, comment_author_email_5074a6b03d83fb4db775b0b12fec096, comment_author_url_5074a6b03d83fb4db775b0b12fec096||These cookies are used to remember the data of the author of a comment in a post or on a page.|
|thespainjournal.com||wordpress_test_cookie, worpress_5074a6b03d83fb4db775b0b12fec096, wordpress_sec_6b86c16962a549e79cfffd8de5643a46, wordpress_logged_in_6b86c16962a549e79cfffd8de5643a46|
|thespainjournal.com||_ym_visorc_33615164, _ym_uid, _ym_isad, _ym_visorc_33615164||These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic of this website. These are the cookies used by the Yandex Metrica script belonging to the Yandex company.|
|thespainjournal.com||hide_vertical_flare||This cookie is responsible for remembering when the vertical bar of social networks to share the content should or should not be displayed according to the user.|
|thespainjournal.com||__smToken, __smSuscribed, __smListBuilderShown||These cookies are used for the offer of information, documentation, offers, etc. through the applications of the company Sumome.|
|thespainjournal.com||wp-saving-post||This cookie is necessary for the operation of the website.|
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Guarantee of compliance with the law
The text model shown has tried to follow all the guidelines of the AGPD, but as I stated earlier in this post, doing so or with this text today can not guarantee in any way that the law of cookies is being complied with. agreement with the interpretation of the AGPD (although I understand that it is the most approximate). For this we must wait for the clarifications that the AGPD will undoubtedly provide us with soon.