In Spain, to date, a total of 202,990 confirmed cases of COVID.19 have been reported by PCR, 22,524 deaths and 92,355 healed (Table 1, Table 2, Figure 1 and Figure 2 of the attached PDF document). In addition, positive results with antibody tests have been reported in 16,774 people.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/24Abril.jpg 342 512 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-24 12:25:102020-04-24 12:25:11COVID-19 status
Category of News
- Dismantled in Jaén and Malaga a violent criminal organization dedicated to national and international drug trafficking October 23, 2020
- Do you want Classic? Don't miss the best Barça-Madrid videos on Barça TV +! Prepare the popcorn and experience the hours before the Classic like never before First team17 minutes ago October 23, 2020
- VOX criticizes the cynicism of the PSOE: "They ask for more security in the Granada belt but reject a Metropolitan Police" October 23, 2020
- The Civil Guard detains a DAESH captor in Altea (Alicante) October 23, 2020
- Vox denounces the malfunction of the health centers in Sanlúcar October 23, 2020