In Spain, to date, a total of 207,634 confirmed cases of COVID.19 have been reported by PCR, 23,190 deaths and 98,732 healed (Table 1, Table 2, Figure 1 and Figure 2 of the attached PDF document).
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/26Abril.jpg 342 512 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-26 11:33:022020-04-26 11:33:02COVID-19 status
Category of News
- 11 kilos of "pink cocaine" seized after an investigation by the Civil Guard on one of the most wanted fugitives in the Netherlands March 6, 2021
- Arrimadas: "We will continue fighting so that no family, whatever the model, is left without fulfilling the dream of having children" March 5, 2021
- Arrested in Huelva with more than 2,000 sexual photos of girls contacted by a social network March 5, 2021
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The separatist parties try to agree while silencing the attacks against constitutionalism & # 039; March 4, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; The orange formula of utility and moderation has been achieved in Aragon while Sánchez chose ERC and Bildu & # 039; March 4, 2021