In Spain, to date, a total of 224,390 confirmed cases of COVID.19 have been reported by PCR, 26,621 deaths and 136,166 resolved infections (Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, Table 4, Figure 1 and Figure 2 of the attached PDF document) .
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Cartela10Mayo.jpg 342 512 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-05-10 11:21:072020-05-10 11:21:07COVID-19 status
Category of News
- The GPP requires Ábalos to clarify in Congress the procedure in the purchase of masks from his Ministry With an appearance in the corresponding Commission of the Lower House May 26, 2020
- COVID-19 status May 26, 2020
- Insurance puts the Mutualidad General Deportiva de Previsión Social under special control May 26, 2020
- The GPP requests the appearance of Carmen Calvo for the statements and actions against freedom of expression and demonstration of anti-government protests Requested in the Congress of Deputies May 26, 2020
- The Government distributes 3.3 million masks at the request of the autonomous communities May 26, 2020