In Spain, a total of 234,824 confirmed cases of COVID.19 by PCR and 28,628 deaths have been reported so far (Table 1, Table 2, Figure 1 and Figure 2 of the attached PDF document).
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Cartela22mayo.jpg 1080 1616 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-05-22 17:14:052020-05-22 17:14:08COVID-19 status
Category of News
- Real Madrid-Valladolid: La Liga returns to Di Stéfano September 30, 2020
- VOX calls for more recognition and practical skills for Professional Associations September 30, 2020
- In defense of the institutions of the Spanish nation September 29, 2020
- VOX warns that either the disproportionate restrictions on Guadalajara's hospitality, events and nightlife sector will stop, or many businesses will have to close September 29, 2020
- Is squatting an ‘urban legend’? This is how Cristina Esteban dismantles the PSOE ‘story’ September 29, 2020