CUCA GAMARRA, TO THE RICE VICE PRESIDENT: "THERE IS NO AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE COVERING THE RISK THAT YOU REPRESENT FOR THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR"
- The imposition of unfair and harmful US tariffs on the Spanish countryside already reaches 1,000 million and adds to the problems that the sector already had: Brexit, drought, exports from third countries and the lack of leadership and inaction of its Government. Its effects are already in the income accounts of the agri-food sector.
- The agri-food sector is paying a high price for a very weak government: price increases, reduction of margins and market outlets for many Spanish products. The wine already undergoes billing falls of 25% and there are 150,000 tons of oil that have not gone on the market.
- The first thing that the Ministry of Digital Transformation has done has been to impose, unilaterally, the Google Rate, which puts more gasoline into the fire of US tariffs on the Spanish countryside.
- We urge you to urgently activate, by the Commission, the exceptional measures of the WTO to support our producers and to defend that the CAP is not reduced by 15% or 30% that you, Mrs Ribera, defended in Your time in Europe.
- While his Government is entertained in taking away competencies from one another or giving them to the independentists and nationalists, as they will do today, Germany, France and Italy bilaterally negotiate tariff charges with the US.
- Your irresponsible government is endangering the agri-food sector, as much or more than a frost or a terrible drought, the difference is that there is no agricultural insurance to cover the risk you represent.
JOAQUÍN GARCÍA TO TERESA RIBERA: “AFTER YOUR WAR TO THERMALS AND DIESEL, NOW THREATEN CONSERVERAS AND PISCIFACTORIES”
- He denounces that "in recent months the Government is threatening the viability of many companies by forcing them to move from the coast miles from the interior or by renewing licenses for ridiculous terms of less than one year." Something that is "impossible to sustain."
- Stresses that with the decisions of the Government, "only in Galicia more than 100 companies and more than 5,000 buildings will have to cease to exist." Therefore, it requires the Executive to “withdraw his project and sits down to dialogue with the Autonomous Communities and the sectors involved, as they are asking and the Government has rejected”.
- Remember that "Spain is the first European fishing power and the second world canning power."
ANDRÉS LORITE TO JOSÉ LUIS ÁBALOS: “IT HAS BECOME THE INCARNATION OF THE LIE, IT HAS MANUFACTURED A GOVERNMENT Fake"
- He denounces that Minister Ábalos "has made lies his method", which makes him live in "credibility crisis with no return".
- He affirms that “the Spaniards do not deserve a minister who lies to them. That is why he must leave, but not before assuming his political responsibility, together with that of the rest of the Government ”.
- Remember that “Maduro's right hand cannot enter community territory for having committed crimes against humanity; however, on January 20 he found in Spain a minister of ethical lesa, who walked her through national territory ”.
- He considers it “unacceptable that the Government has succumbed to such moral relativism. Truth must be the path for a decent government and legality must always be impassable in democracy. ”
- "The tyranny, the lack of freedom, the absence of democracy and violation of the human rights that Venezuelans live do matter, it matters to the people who recognize Juan Guaidó as the legitimate president in charge of Venezuela," he emphasizes.
VÍCTOR PÍRIZ A CAROLINA DARIAS: “WITH THE PROTOCOL SIGNED WITH THE PNV, THE GOVERNMENT BREAKS THE SOCIAL SECURITY BOX”
- He denounces that "the Executive of Sanchez bows his head to the nationalists, they give in to their claims and give the key to the single pension fund of all Spaniards to the PNV."
- He reproaches Sanchez for "throwing himself into the arms of the PNV nationalists, going further than any government did before." "His Government is delivered to those who want to break Spain," he says.
- He warns that if Sanchez complies with the negotiations with the PNV "there will be several different pension systems in Spain, and pensioners will not have the same rights as others having contributed the same." "They are generating uncertainty among our pensioners and widespread distrust in all Spaniards," he says to the Government.
- It requires the Government to pay attention to the Professional Association of the Superior Body of Lawyers of the Social Security Administration and the Labor and Social Security Inspectors' union, and discuss this matter in the Toledo Pact without skipping the consensus.