– The organization, which was perfectly structured and with the roles of its members fully defined, was engaged in defrauding companies, with which they previously had some kind of commercial agreement, through computer attacks
– The agents made four records in Malaga and arrested six people, including computers, bank cards, a multitude of documentation, jewelery valued at more than 4,000 euros and 2,950 euros in cash.
– In Castellón, the agents registered two houses and three ceramics companies, arresting 15 people and seizing a lot of documentation, 16,350 euros in cash and a high-end vehicle valued at 150,000 euros § The so-called "Operation Ciao-Estribo", has been settled with the arrest of 21 people and the seizure of 78 bank accounts. In addition, it has managed to clarify a money laundering of five million euros
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-07-20 00:00:002019-07-20 08:04:43Disarticulated an international criminal organization dedicated to commit fraud using the phishing modality
Category of News
- Carrizosa a Aragonès: 'Los complejos del PSC frente al nacionalismo siempre le acaban sacando las castañas del fuego' February 8, 2023
- Desarticulada una trama especializada en la compraventa de armas y la fabricación ilegal de munición en Jaén February 8, 2023
- Arrimadas a Calviño: 'El Gobierno olvida a miles de familias que pagan todas las ayudas, pero no reciben ninguna' February 8, 2023
- María Gámez se reúne con los responsables de la Guardia Civil en Cuenca February 7, 2023
- Martín Blanco, sobre los presupuestos: 'Es un gasto faraónico que sigue alimentando la ficción de que en Cataluña hay un conflicto' February 7, 2023