In the operation, which is being carried out in the provinces of Madrid, Valencia and Toledo, 10 people have been arrested, 12 non-detained investigators have been summoned, 14 registrations have been carried out and more than 350 agents have participated.
The ringleaders are a family clan that committed the crimes of tax fraud and money laundering through the massive use of false invoices obtained from the legal businesses that they had been running for years.
The detracted money was sent by hawala system, remitters and "human couriers" to Syria to support the terrorist militias of Al Qaeda in Idlib, where their relatives are integrated
The organization is part of a clandestine international macro-structure that uses the strategy of attacking the western economic system as a form of terrorism
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-19 00:00:002019-06-19 08:42:31Disbanded a criminal organization dedicated to the financing of terrorism and money laundering
Category of News
- Cristina Peláez demands from Espadas respect for the VOX members in the Municipal District Boards December 3, 2020
- Cs, PSOE and IU knock down, with the abstention of the PP, a motion in Benalmádena for the City Council to distribute free masks to the neighbors December 3, 2020
- An attack that works December 3, 2020
- Algeciras runs out of free masks December 2, 2020
- What note do you put on the Barça game? What did you think of the performance of Koeman's? Write your review! First team51 minutes ago December 2, 2020