In the operation, which is being carried out in the provinces of Madrid, Valencia and Toledo, 10 people have been arrested, 12 non-detained investigators have been summoned, 14 registrations have been carried out and more than 350 agents have participated.
The ringleaders are a family clan that committed the crimes of tax fraud and money laundering through the massive use of false invoices obtained from the legal businesses that they had been running for years.
The detracted money was sent by hawala system, remitters and "human couriers" to Syria to support the terrorist militias of Al Qaeda in Idlib, where their relatives are integrated
The organization is part of a clandestine international macro-structure that uses the strategy of attacking the western economic system as a form of terrorism
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-19 00:00:002019-06-19 08:42:31Disbanded a criminal organization dedicated to the financing of terrorism and money laundering
Category of News
- Dismantled a criminal organization dedicated to trafficking hashish and seized 630 kilos of narcotic substance May 17, 2021
- Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities." May 16, 2021
- 8 people arrested and almost 4 tons of hashish seized in two operations in Almería May 15, 2021
- The San Isidro festivities in Yecla (Murcia), declared of National Tourist Interest May 14, 2021
- Spain urges the EU to implement the digital certificate May 14, 2021