A total of 11 people who were part of two criminal groups responsible, allegedly, for introducing more than 5,000 kilos of hashish off the coast of Cádiz in the last twelve months have been arrested
The first of the organizations, located in the province of Cádiz, was in charge of offering all the necessary logistical support to other criminal organizations for the introduction of drugs into the national territory.
The second group, settled in Madrid, had resorted to the first to introduce drugs into Spain and, in addition, they were allegedly responsible for sending five hitmen who killed a person in Chipiona (Cádiz) last year
In addition, the operation has prevented the delivery of a large consignment of drugs to a criminal group of Italian origin and has arrested its envoy in Spain
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-04 00:00:002020-12-04 10:08:38Dismantled a criminal network specialized in introducing drug shipments along the coasts of Cádiz and Huelva
Category of News
- Carrizosa: 'The ‘Illa effect’ is the effect of chaos because it leads us to legal insecurity and indecision' January 17, 2021
- PREVIOUS | Barça – Athletic Club: At stake the first title of the season January 17, 2021
- The Civil Guard dismantles a criminal organization dedicated to trafficking in persons from Algeria to Spain January 17, 2021
- Training in La Cartuja January 16, 2021
- Koeman: "A title is always important" We review the statements of the Barça coach in the preview of the final of the Spanish Super Cup First team1 hr ago January 16, 2021