More than three tons of hashish, seven high-speed boats, two articulated trucks and five passenger cars operated
The logistical and financial potential of the organization was of such a level that they had highly specialized personnel, such as professionals in naval mechanics.
The entire crew and a ship, loaded with bales of hashish, had to be rescued and towed to the port of Torrevieja at the end of February.
Two stash attempts were frustrated when they discovered two speedboats prepared to be launched and made the journey that would take them to collect hashish to African coasts.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-07-16 00:00:002020-07-16 08:57:45Dismantled a criminal organization that manufactured its own narco-boats to introduce hashish to the peninsula
Category of News
- Bal: ‘This motion is useless and the speeches we have just heard are empty of content’ October 21, 2020
- González-Robatto, to the PSOE: «Take a walk and see the hotels, bars and closed businesses. And if they walk a little more, the tails of hunger » October 21, 2020
- DIRECT I Reply of Santiago Abascal in the motion for dismissal against Pedro Sánchez October 21, 2020
- The lack of coordination indicates that the state of the autonomies is failed October 21, 2020
- Ansu Fati and Pedri make history in the Champions League October 21, 2020