They exported large quantities of narcotic from Spain to France and the Netherlands, hiding the illegal substance among Asian spices with similar characteristics to the cannabis leaf.
Members made frequent trips from their base in Amsterdam to Malaga and Alicante in order to coordinate shipments with the merchandise, which was transported in heavy trucks.
In this operation, a total of 250 kilograms of marijuana have been seized, six people have been arrested, a total of 13 buildings have been searched and six firearms have been seized -four short and two assault submachine guns-
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/i_20200928_12_th.jpg 102 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-28 00:00:002020-09-28 08:24:06Dismantled a group that used an Indian food business infrastructure to traffic arms and distribute marijuana in Europe
Category of News
- Miguel Pascual (VOX): "The reversal of the Torrevieja hospital only responds to ideological and sectarian questions of the Botanist" October 24, 2020
- Ansu Fati, author of goal 400 against Real Madrid October 24, 2020
- Blanco: "Barbón imposes improvised and disproportionate measures at the blow of BOPA that will not end the pandemic, put the Asturian economy at risk and generate insecurity in citizens" October 24, 2020
- Sergiño Dest, first American to play a Classic October 24, 2020
- Barça – Madrid: No reward in the Classical (1-3) October 24, 2020