So far 34 people who made up a perfectly structured and coordinated organization with a clear division of tasks have been arrested and, in addition, 18 European Arrest and Surrender Orders will be issued to the other members of the organization
The detainees acted preferably as "pickpockets", in addition to committing thefts in establishments where they stole objects at the request of third parties or "à la carte"
It is estimated that what was stolen in the last ten years amounts to 12,500,000 euros, with income and money transfers amounting to 1,600,000 euros being credited
Every week, the dismantled network sent packages with the objects to their country of origin through a parcel company
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/i_20200813_22_th.jpg 83 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-08-13 00:00:002020-08-13 09:41:18Dismantled in Palma an organization of pickpockets who committed thefts "à la carte"
Category of News
- VOX asks Juan Espadas about the growing shanty town of San Jerónimo, and demands its eradication for the second time in a year September 29, 2020
- II Women and Leadership Conference September 29, 2020
- VOX files a motion to fight squatting September 29, 2020
- Technical Meeting of the Spain-China Business Advisory Council September 29, 2020
- Casado meets with the 27 EU ambassadors accredited in Spain In Madrid September 29, 2020