Twelve people have been arrested, and another eight are being investigated, for their alleged belonging to an organization that has been intervened in a total of 1,352,785 toys and 2,727,946 units of medical devices
They bought the disassembled products in China and, once introduced in the Spanish market by different means, they were assembled mainly in a Pinto warehouse to later distribute them to different parts of the rest of the country.
The operation has been carried out before Christmas is approaching and, therefore, the considerable increase in the consumption of this type of products that puts the health of consumers at risk
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/i_20201218_12_th.jpg 67 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-18 00:00:002020-12-18 10:56:54Dismantled one of the largest distribution centers for toys and illegal health products in Madrid
Category of News
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The endorsement of the Institut Català de Finances is illegal and negligent & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Nacho Martín Blanco: & # 039; The PSC would have to act as an opposition instead of whitewashing all the tricks of separatism & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Cs warns Sánchez that & # 039; Spain is not a video game in which the level is passed & # 039; and asks him to explain his concept of the country July 27, 2021
- Messi's hashish organization dismantled again in Campo de Gibraltar July 27, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal group that intended to launder 123 million euros July 26, 2021