Twelve people have been arrested, and another eight are being investigated, for their alleged belonging to an organization that has been intervened in a total of 1,352,785 toys and 2,727,946 units of medical devices
They bought the disassembled products in China and, once introduced in the Spanish market by different means, they were assembled mainly in a Pinto warehouse to later distribute them to different parts of the rest of the country.
The operation has been carried out before Christmas is approaching and, therefore, the considerable increase in the consumption of this type of products that puts the health of consumers at risk
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/i_20201218_12_th.jpg 67 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-18 00:00:002020-12-18 10:56:54Dismantled one of the largest distribution centers for toys and illegal health products in Madrid
Category of News
- Carrizosa criticizes the Government's "botched decree" to postpone the elections and demands "alternatives to the resolution" of the TSJC January 21, 2021
- The Civil Guard dismantles a network dedicated to introducing large quantities of hashish into Spain using boats January 21, 2021
- The National Police intervened 170 kilograms of hashish and three of marijuana when they were transferred from Malaga to France January 21, 2021
- The National Police dismantles an organization dedicated to promoting illegal immigration, labor exploitation and Social Security fraud January 21, 2021
- María Gámez reaffirms the Civil Guard's commitment to Europol January 20, 2021