§ The quick action of the policemen, who did not hesitate to access the interior of the building that was in flames, allowed the evacuation of all the neighbors
§ Due to the lack of visibility due to the intense smoke, the police made bursts with their flashlight at people who were trapped
§ In the house there was a two-year-old baby who, together with his parents, could be evicted from the building and looked after by the medical services by smoke inhalation
§ The four agents and five neighbors required medical assistance for mild smoke poisoning

Source of post