Headlines of your interview
- He criticizes the "denialism" of the PSOE to what is happening in Catalonia and demands that Sanchez take measures and not "lock himself in Moncloa".
- Sánchez should pick up Torra's phone to ask him to condemn the violence and the situation that is taking place in Catalonia.
- "The Government should apply the National Security Law, which guarantees that members of the Catalan Government who have called for civil disobedience cannot be at the head of the device."
- He advocates the unity of constitutionalists in the face of the situation in Catalonia.
- He reiterates that the PP is willing to unlock the situation if it obtains a seat more than Sánchez and that it is the real alternative to the PSOE.