- He states that “the next 10N there are many options, but only one alternative to Sánchez: Pablo Casado”.
- "If the PP wins the elections and is the one who has to lead a negotiation, Spain will come out of the blockade because in our DNA is dialogue and agreement."
- Stresses that the 10-N Spaniards will have to choose between whether they want the acting president to remain in the Executive or leave; between if they want to keep moving forward or backward.
- He reiterates that if Sanchez takes a seat less than he had, "he should leave" while asking citizens to bet on the only guarantee that "citizens will be protected from economic clouds."
- He points out that the PP of Granada is a benchmark party throughout Spain and that his work has been reflected in the Junta de Andalucía with the boost to infrastructure.
- He assures that “if Pablo Casado is president of the Government, Granada will have the weight he deserves,” he recalls that the great advances in the province have always come from the hand of a PP government and affirms that all pending projects in the province are they will unlock if Pedro Sánchez leaves La Moncloa.