827,000 MDMA pills, 76 kilos of amphetamine sulfate, 39.5 kilograms of glass, 217 liters of liquid amphetamine, 310 kilograms of hashish, 89 kilograms of marijuana, 2,000 doses of LSD and 1.65 kilograms of pink cocaine have been intervened.
The investigation has culminated in the arrest of eleven people of different nationalities, including the head of the organization, and the dismantling of the criminal organization with the greatest potential in the production and trafficking of synthetic drugs in the history of drug trafficking in Spain.
They had in Barcelona two laboratories for the production of amphetamine, MDMA, methamphetamine and what is known as "pink cocaine" and a drug storage center
During the exploitation phase, in one of the searches, a member of the criminal organization shot at agents of the tactical units who ‘robbed’ the house where he was located.
The drug they manufactured was destined to supply the black market in the Spanish Mediterranean arch (Autonomous Communities of Andalusia, Balearic Islands, Valencia and Catalonia), where the organization had networks for its distribution § This police action against international drug trafficking has supposed to be the second largest ecstasy apprehension in Europe in 20 years
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-01-08 00:00:002021-01-08 11:54:14Hit to drug trafficking with the largest seizure of synthetic drugs in the history of Spain
Category of News
- La Guardia Civil rescata a 111 animales en Málaga en una operación contra el maltrato y el abandono February 25, 2024
- Investigados varios menores en Zaragoza tras manipular y difundir fotografías de otras menores mediante inteligencia artificial February 24, 2024
- El director general de la Guardia Civil inaugura el cuartel de San Esteban de Gormaz (Soria) February 23, 2024
- CS lamenta que Madrid no sea sede de AMLA y acusa al Gobierno de no haberse implicado desde el principio February 23, 2024
- Intervenidos 2.800 kilos de hachís en dos embarcaciones de recreo en la costa de Huelva February 22, 2024