https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/mini_FCBarcelona-RCDMallorca5-2J16Lliga1aDivisi20192020_pic_2019-12-07barcelona-mallorca63.jpg 768 1228 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-01-18 13:21:392020-01-18 13:21:46How has Barça done in the second laps of the League?
Do the Catalans make more points in the last leg of the domestic competition? Do they add more victories? Do they score more goals? We review it below.
You might also like
Category of News
- Dolors Montserrat asks the EU for specific protection measures for people most vulnerable to the expansion of the coronavirus, such as the elderly In a written question sent to the European Commission February 28, 2020
- The possible 'debutantes' in a Classic at the Bernabéu February 28, 2020
- Unemployment drops a record 340,700 people in the second quarter and employment accelerates to 2.8% annually February 28, 2020
- Casado vindicates the "fresh air" of Iturgaiz against nationalism and ensures that only the PP can demand responsibilities to the PNV, since Urkullu will agree with the rest Today, in Ermua (Vizcaya) February 28, 2020
- Equality prepares various acts throughout the week of March 8 to claim the value of feminism February 28, 2020