The permanent secretary of the Council of Ibero-American Businessmen (CEIB) and director of the Presidency Cabinet of CEOE, Narciso Casado, held last Friday, day 8, meetings with representatives of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Andorrra (CEA), headed by its president, Gerard Cadena, to coordinate the preparatory work prior to the Ibero-American Summit of Heads of State and Government. The XXVII Summit, whose motto is “Innovation for sustainable development – Objective 2030”, aims to promote innovation in Latin America and put it at the service of Sustainable Development Goals.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-11-11 17:36:542019-11-11 17:37:06Ibero-American businessmen meet with the president of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Andorra
Category of News
- Cs starts the Caravan of the Conference for the future of Europe that will tour Spain to collect social concerns with the reform of the EU September 17, 2021
- Dismantled an organization that introduced important consignments of hashish along the coast of Cádiz September 17, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; The table of infamy is a contempt for constitutionalists and real problems, of which Sánchez and Aragonès have not spoken & # 039; September 16, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; We want to see the minutes of the ‘table of shame’, that the Government tell what they talked about with those who despise the Spanish & # 039; September 16, 2021
- The general director of the Civil Guard inaugurates the III National League of challenges in Cyberspace September 16, 2021