- TicketsInaem is proceeding to return tickets for shows not performed.
- In the case of tickets purchased online, the refund will be made automatically the day after the exhibition date for which the tickets were purchased.
- On the other hand, those locations purchased by phone or at the box office will be returned when the activity in the theaters resumes, at the same box office where the suspended activity was held.
- In the case of subscriptions: the proportional part corresponding to the tickets for shows that have not been performed is returned, depending on the sales channel as described above.
- Subscribers who have not received the refund according to the deadlines, can contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have bought tickets online and have not received the refund according to the deadlines, you can contact Inaem Tickets: 985 67 96 68
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/teatros.jpg 468 900 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-19 11:08:322020-04-24 08:01:02Information about the return of tickets and passes
Category of News
- Arrimadas: “We must stop the helplessness suffered by the Mossos. The important thing is to persecute the violent and not a police force " February 26, 2021
- The Civil Guard detains the leader of one of the most active criminal organizations in Northeast France February 26, 2021
- Guillermo Díaz: "The assault on RTVE is the first batch of the great state auction perpetrated by PSOE and PP together with Podemos and the nationalists." February 25, 2021
- Bal: "Cs offers State pacts and the bipartisanship decides to distribute the State through the judges and public television" February 25, 2021
- Bal a Iglesias: & # 039; Spanish democracy is so full and perfect that it even supports that you are in the Government & # 039; February 24, 2021