https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/jose-maria-sanchez-8.jpg 676 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-01 03:02:172020-10-01 03:02:19JM Sánchez makes it clear: ‘We oppose power to form consciences.’
September 30, 2020
The deputy of the GP VOX, José María Sánchez, has intervened in the Justice committee on the occasion of the debate on the Proposal of Law to modify the Penal Code for the eradication of non-consensual judicial sterilization of people with disabilities.
“If the decision is free, it must be free without political interference through legislative impositions contrary to ideological freedom and freedom of conscience. The socialist amendment responds to the totalitarian desire of the Government and the parties that constitute it and support the formation of consciences from power. Is there something more contrary to freedom? ”He asked.
Category of News
- The CEOE president is committed to public-private collaboration, digitization and social dialogue October 20, 2020
- The Director General meets with those responsible for the Civil Guard in the Canary Islands October 20, 2020
- The change of name of the José Escandón school is an ideological evil October 20, 2020
- Bravo: "Cs will work for the necessary reforms in the municipalities that will allow us to receive European funds." October 20, 2020
- Vox criticizes the lack of commitment of the Santander City Council with bullfighting October 20, 2020