Martín Blanco: 'We are going to have to choose between a separatist government and a tripartite one that is a functional equivalent of a separatist government'
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-02-27 18:13:162021-02-27 18:13:16Martín Blanco: & # 039; We are going to have to choose between a separatist government and a tripartite one that is a functional equivalent of a separatist government & # 039;
Category of News
- The General Director meets with those responsible for the Civil Guard in Andalusia April 14, 2021
- Close to Sánchez: ‘Spain needs a true, consensual and ambitious reform plan, no more propaganda’ April 14, 2021
- The general director of the Civil Guard presents the operation Lodos where six criminal groups dedicated to the laundering of money from drug trafficking have been dismantled April 14, 2021
- Tomás Marcos: & # 039; Respect for the dignity of people with autism is essential to advance their full citizenship & # 039; April 13, 2021
- María Ponce to Marlaska: & # 039; He has become a threat to public servants with his political pressure and his arbitrary rewards and punishments April 13, 2021