Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities."
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-05-16 18:14:182021-05-16 18:14:18Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities."
Category of News
- Miguel Gutiérrez to the Government: ‘Prevent the streets of the Basque Country from becoming a sanctuary for murderers’ September 28, 2021
- Bal on the refusal of the PSOE to decorate agents who fought against ETA: & # 039; They sell Spain to the heirs of terrorism and deny their support to FCSE & # 039; September 28, 2021
- Cs asks the Government for the return of the Imserso for our elders and that it is already active on the next bridge of the Hispanic Day September 27, 2021
- Inés Arrimadas (Cs): & # 039; In BCN there is a crisis of authority derived from the lethal combination of Colau's populism and separatism & # 039; September 27, 2021
- Reyes Maroto defends inclusive tourism that generates opportunities for all September 27, 2021