Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities."
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-05-16 18:14:182021-05-16 18:14:18Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities."
Category of News
- María Gámez presents the books 'Practical manual of the disciplinary regime of the Civil Guard' and 'Frontiers' January 17, 2022
- The Civil Guard in Valencia dismantles a criminal network dedicated to copper theft throughout the national territory January 16, 2022
- Carrizosa: 'There will not be enough separatist electoral lists for officials who lose their jobs for not serving their sentences' January 15, 2022
- The Civil Guard investigates a company for the illicit commercialization of domestic animals January 15, 2022
- Dismantled an organization that introduced hashish along the coasts of Ayamonte January 14, 2022