Winners of the XXII Max Awards of Performing Arts, 2018-2019
The Jury for the Selection of Winners of the XXII edition of the Max Awards for Performing Arts, 2019, chaired by Ms. Teresa Nieto (President), Mr. Eloy Arenas, Ms. Mar Gómez and Ms. Doña Pedrero, as well as Ms. Yolanda García Serrano, as representative of the Organizing Committee (without vote) and Ms. Andrea de Gregorio, Coordinator of the Scenic Arts Department of Fundación SGAE, as Secretary without vote.
Reports that the XXII edition of the Max Performing Arts Awards have attended a total of 366 shows inscribed, of which 119 they were candidates, Y 35 were finalists. The latter being reviewed and analyzed by the present jury within the deadline established by the organization and, after the deliberations made today by the members of the jury, agree to proclaim as winners of the XXII edition of the Max Performing Arts Awards, 2019 to the following shows and professionals, ordered by category (nineteen):
1.- Best theater show
– The Tenderness of City Theater and Abbey Theater.
two.- Best dance show
– Scream pelao of Compañía Rocío Molina – Danza Molina, S.L.
3.- Best musical or lyrical show
– The crazy opera of Klemark Theater Shows S.A, Rami Eldar and Yllana Productions.
4.- Best street show
– Floats He said. David Moreno & Cristina Calleja.
5.- Best show for children, youth or family audiences
– Dices of Ventrículo Veloz, S.L.U.
6.- Best revelation show
– Iphigenia in Vallecas by Serena Producciones, S.L.
7.- Best theatrical authorship
– Josep Mª Miró i Coromina for Temps Salvatge.
8.- Best revelation authorship
– Daniel J. Meyer for A.K.A. (Also Known As).
9.- Better adaptation or theatrical version
– Jordi Prat i Coll by Els jocs florals of Canprosa.
10 Better musical composition for stage show
– Sílvia Pérez Cruz for Scream pelao.
eleven.- Better choreography
– Sharon Fridman for Erritu
12.- Best stage direction
– Xavier Albertí for Temps Salvatge.
13.- Best design of scenic space
– Curt Allen Wilmer by Lehman Trilogy.
14.- Best costume design
– Deborah Macias for Comedy Aquilana.
fifteen.- Better lighting design
– Juanjo Llorens for The curious incident of the dog at midnight.
16.- Best actress protagonist
– María Hervás for Iphigenia in Vallecas.
17.- Best leading actor
– Albert Salazar for A.K.A. (Also Known As).
18.- Better feminine interpreter of dance
– Eva Yerbabuena for Tales of sugar.
19.- Best male dance performer
– Daniel Doña for Psyche.
(tagsToTranslate) Max Awards