Holders of their statements before the media:
- The Deputy Secretary of Communication of the PP and number one candidate for the province of Malaga to the Congress of Deputies, Pablo Montesinos, describes as "intolerable" and "a real scandal" the last known fraud in health matters committed by the Junta de Andalucía of the Party Socialist.
- “A million people are in a drawer with respect to the flu vaccinated, a million ghost vaccinated. The previous Board, directed by Susana Díaz, if she did not like statistics, or changed them or made new ones. ”
- In this regard, he has claimed the previous officials of the Board, "if they have decorum", to apologize to all Andalusians "in addition to assuming political responsibilities."
- He recalled that to this new fraud, the 500,000 Andalusians excluded from the waiting lists of the public health system and the 34,000 requests for the Unit hidden in a drawer are added.
- On the other hand, he pointed out “the irresponsibility” of Pedro Sánchez by sending “unrealistic” accounts to the European Commission, which “can cost all Spaniards very expensive”.
- "The priority of Pablo Casado at the head of La Moncloa will be the creation of employment and moving away the clouds on an economic page with those indicators of deceleration that are there and to which Pedro Sánchez has done absolutely nothing."