Holders of their statements before the media:
- Rate the statements of Quim Torra as “inadmissible” and require the PSOE not to look the other way, act with forcefulness and break up with the separatists in institutions such as Badalona or the Diputación de Barcelona
- "Today the PP is a guarantee of good governance, political unlocking, economic recovery and job creation," he emphasizes
- He reaches out to Citizens again and points out that the PP is not going to get tired of doing so because the right-wing center "has to be united", and warns that if Cs continues installed in no, "we will ask the Spaniards to join the vote in around the PP, because we have a present and future project for Spain ”
- Montesinos points out that the PP will be in the squares, on the streets and "will kick the municipalities of Spain to transfer a focused, moderate and positive message to all Spaniards"
- Announces that the Popular Group in Congress has proposed a battery of measures to strengthen tourism at a time when the bankruptcy of Thomas Cook can cause problems in this sector
- "This issue does not understand political colors," underlines the deputy secretary of the public, who offers the full collaboration of the PP to the Government so that the tourism sector is not resentful
- Remember that the GPP has presented a proposal for a law so that prison officers are considered agents of the authority, and advances that they will submit it again after the elections