More than 36 kilos of methamphetamine and amphetamine valued at almost 900,000 euros intervened
A person has been arrested for an alleged crime against public health
In the search of the detainee's house, more than 17 kilograms of coiled methamphetamine were found, more than 17 kilograms of methamphetamine paste, almost a kilo of amphetamine, cutting substance and elements for its preparation and packaging
The Civil Guard and the Tax Agency have carried out the so-called SNK ZGZ operation, in which a person has been arrested for a crime against public health after having found more than 36 kg of methamphetamine and amphetamine at home, whose value in the market would amount to almost 900,000 euros.
The investigation began at the beginning of March when the Risk Analysis Unit of the Madrid-Barajas Airport detected a package, originating from the Netherlands, in which a narcotic substance could be found. Once the analysis was carried out on said sample, it turned out to be PMK METHYL GLYCIDE, a precursor used for the manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- 17,865 kg of methamphetamine paste
- 17.375 kg of rocketed methamphetamine
- 928 g of amphetamine paste
- 682 g of cutting substance
- Bottles with liquid inside, supposedly used to make the drug, which have been sent to the laboratory for analysis
- Elements for the packaging and preparation of the substance