A total of 46 arrests have been made and 30 searches have been made in country houses, warehouses and homes in different municipalities in which almost 8,000 marijuana plants have been seized, 110 kilos of marijuana buds, other narcotic substances as well as weapons of fire and all the material used for indoor cultivation of the substance
The organization was made up of three criminal groups, one of them of Turkish origin who was dedicated to introducing heroin into Spain and had contacted the other two to take advantage of the same route and return to Europe with marijuana and hashish.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-07-10 00:00:002020-07-10 08:55:57One of the largest criminal networks in Madrid dedicated to the importation of heroin and the cultivation and export of marijuana dismantled
Category of News
- VOX proposes the creation of a body of support and legal advice for victims of illegal occupations September 20, 2020
- VOX will ask the Provincial Council of Seville to leave the FEMP and the FAMP September 20, 2020
- Real Madrid starting eleven against Real Sociedad September 20, 2020
- Luís Felipe Ulecia and Alberto Tarradas accompany the Youth of VOX Tarragona in the Rambla Lluís Companys without fear of totalitarian coercion September 20, 2020
- Sara Á. Rouco: “Loriana's neighbors suffer robbery, harassment and intimidation. We demand the closure of these ore centers because they are detrimental to coexistence and produce a knock-on effect » September 20, 2020