https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-06 19:08:272019-06-06 19:08:27Pablo Casado asks "that the investiture not be delayed and that tacticism give way to responsibility and electoralism to stability and governability" This afternoon, from the Congress of Deputies
He asks that the "endowment not be delayed" and that "tacticism give way to responsibility and electoralism to stability and governability". He assures that this process can not be delayed because "the economy is slowing down, negotiations begin in the community institutions, and the situation in Navarra and Catalonia is worrisome".
Emphasizes that the PP will not support the investiture of Sanchez or abstain to facilitate its proclamation on second ballot. "The Spaniards have commissioned us to lead the opposition", and affirms that the PP is not against that Navarra Sum can abstain in the investiture of Sanchez if this facilitates that this coalition governs in the Community foral and in the City council of Pamplona. Considers it "essential" that Navarra Suma can govern, stresses that this only requires the abstention of the PSN and recalls that the PP in the Basque Country, "supported Patxi Lopez in exchange for nothing."
It emphasizes that there is no situation of blockade because there are alternatives for the investiture that go through the pacts with the independentistas, with Podemos and regionalist parties, the reissue of the "pact of the embrace" of 2015 or a government alone and asure that the PP does not trust Sanchez for his irresponsible economic policy and tax increases, because he does not rule out pardons for the imprisoned pro-independence politicians and his "do not worry" to Junqueras, which has left us very worried, and because "Sánchez He has a project for Spain. "
Category of News
- Carla Santiago: & # 039; Gypsies are part of the heart of Spain & # 039; May 12, 2021
- Carrizosa: & # 039; It is not good for Catalonia for a radical party like the CUP to act as ‘Celestina’ between two parties to unite them in a Govern & # 039; May 12, 2021
- Ciudadanos proposes a penal reform to toughen the punishment of animal torturers because they are also "a danger to society." May 12, 2021
- You deserve Spain, the new TURESPAÑA campaign to attract international tourists May 12, 2021
- Arrimadas: "Raising taxes on all Spaniards from the most expensive government of democracy is indecency and immorality" May 12, 2021