Pedro Fernández asks in Congress about railway investments and inland tourism. Investments in Teruel, along the Cantabrian-Mediterranean Corridor. And the revitalization of the interior tourism of Zaragoza, on the agenda of the VOX deputy.
On September 15, the Minister of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda, José Luis Ábalos, and the president of ADIF (Administrator of Railway Infrastructures), Isabel Pardo de Vera, visited Teruel. There they supervised the modernization works of the Zaragoza-Teruel-Sagunto line.
According to the Ministry itself, the renovation of the road has an investment of more than 27.5 million euros. One of the objectives with which they work is that this line is a strategic axis of the Cantabrian-Mediterranean Corridor.
In connection with this visit, VOX asks the Government the following questions:
- What will the modernization of this road consist of?
- When are these works going to be completed?
- Is this investment expected to increase?
- How do you want to integrate the Zaragoza-Teruel-Sagunto line as a strategic axis of the Cantabrian-Mediterranean Corridor?
- And what role will it play in it?
Also on inland tourism
The World Tourism Organization is implementing a policy to promote inland tourism. This is the segment with the best chance of recovery.
Similarly, the Secretary General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, has stated: “Tourism is also a fundamental pillar for the conservation of natural and cultural heritage. The reconstruction of the tourist sector is an imperative ”.
In relation to inland tourism, VOX has addressed the following questions to the Government:
- Has the Government carried out any action in order to favor the promotion of tourism in the province of Zaragoza?
- What specific policies is the Government going to promote regarding inland tourism in the province of Zaragoza?
- And what contacts has the Government maintained with the competent tourism administrations in the province of Zaragoza?