Illa has sent a message of "sincere congratulations to all the autonomous communities for the great work done" and has assured that "we are not only going out but we are making it stronger". In addition, he recalled that the assessment of the phase step is made based on the requests received that are assessed based on the requests made and agreed through bilateral meetings.
The Minister of Health has emphasized that "we have opted for the path of prudence, caution and security." And he insisted that "we have always been guided by a maxim, that the passage be safe."
The measures established for citizens who are or will pass to phase 2 are published in the Official State Gazette of May 16 and those of phase 1 in the one of date May 9. However, all the specific specifications regarding both phases will be published tomorrow, Saturday.
Territories that pass to phase 1
- Castilla y León: Ávila, Segovia, Soria, Burgos, Palencia, León, Zamora, Salamanca and Valladolid.
- Catalonia: health areas of the city of Barcelona, Metropolitana Sud and Metropolitana Nord.
- Madrid's community
Territories that pass to Phase 2
- Andalusia: Almería, Córdoba, Cádiz, Huelva, Jaén and Seville.
- Aragon: Huesca, Zaragoza and Teruel
- Balearic Islands: Ibiza, Menorca and Mallorca
- Canary Islands: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and La Palma
- Castilla-La Mancha: Guadalajara and Cuenca
- Catalonia: health areas of Campo de Tarragona, Alto Pirineo y Arán and Las Tierras del Ebro
- Extremadura: Cáceres and Badajoz
- Galicia: Lugo, La Coruña, Orense and Pontevedra
- Basque Country: Guipúzcoa, Vizcaya and Álava
- The Rioja