https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_4265-1024x576.png 576 1024 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-21 19:30:292020-04-21 19:30:33Sara Á. Rouco: “It is not enough to recognize errors in the management of residences for the Elderly. It is urgent to change the strategy ”
April 21, 2020
The deputy of VOX in the General Meeting of the Principality, Sara Álvarez Rouco, insisted this morning on the appearance of the counselor for Social Rights and Welfare of the COVID-19 Follow-up Working Group that “recognize errors in the management of residences Seniors is not enough, it is absolutely useless if it does not involve a change in strategy. ” "Proclaiming that the battle is in the centers of the elderly as revealed by Adrián Barbón on Saturday and continue to hide that the protocols are set by Health as the counselor has said today is incongruous," said the deputy.
Álvarez Rouco explained that “once again it is shown that the regional government's follow-up of the policies that come from Madrid is not what Asturias needs. It does not solve the real problems in our region. " Likewise, the deputy has asked about the steps taken by the Principality to implement, as VOX requested on April 11, the necessary means in the centers and hospitals of the region "to allow admitted people to enjoy the right to be accompanied by their family, emotional or social environment at the end of their lives, guaranteeing the right of patients to say goodbye to their loved ones with a death in the highest dignity that allows the health and safety of all Asturians. " In this sense, he reminded the counselor that “there is an urgent need to implement a protocol and therefore the deadlines must be accelerated to give the go-ahead to the draft that he explained to us today that they have prepared. We are living an exceptional situation, each minute that passes does not return and for the families who suffer from not being able to accompany their loved ones in their last moments, the lost time does not return. He never recovers ”, regrets the deputy.
Finally, Álvarez Rouco, wanted to know if the Ministry is already working on a future plan to cover all people in vulnerable situations, given the increase in families that unfortunately will be in this difficult situation as a result of the exceptional situation. where we are. “VOX has always been very focused and very close to people with insufficient resources, to the most vulnerable groups and that is why we have insisted today, once again, on knowing how this issue will be addressed in the face of the deep crisis that unfortunately suffer and will suffer thousands from Asturian families ”.
Category of News
- Arrimadas: "Feminism is freedom, but it does not exist if there is not equal opportunity to choose your own life" March 8, 2021
- Arrimadas: "Cs defends a modern and inclusive feminism that wants to fight for equality without leaving anyone behind" March 8, 2021
- Grau: "To anyone who wants to turn feminism into a political and ideological toy we are going to stop their feet with laws" March 7, 2021
- 11 kilos of "pink cocaine" seized after an investigation by the Civil Guard on one of the most wanted fugitives in the Netherlands March 6, 2021
- Arrimadas: "We will continue fighting so that no family, whatever the model, is left without fulfilling the dream of having children" March 5, 2021