https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/b91cfb9b-dcd7-42bc-b49f-21ac3c6e1f3e-e1602763485170.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-15 16:55:532020-10-15 16:55:54Sara A. Rouco: "The urgency shown by the Principality in modifying the Health Law prevents consensus, it could lead to a modification not adjusted to the needs of Asturias and, what would be worse, markedly sectarian"
October 15, 2020
The VOX deputy in the General Meeting of the Principality, Sara Álvarez Rouco, assured this morning that “the urgency shown by the Principality in amending the Health Law prevents consensus with the Parliamentary Groups. There is a risk that it will result in an insufficient modification, not adjusted to the needs of Asturias and, what would be worse, markedly sectarian ”.
In the opinion of the deputy, "there is no room for more confinements than those decreed by the Government of the nation after a State of Alarm, nor more measures that may affect fundamental rights than those approved by the Parliament, guaranteeing the equality of all Spaniards" . And therefore, Álvarez Rouco points out, "from VOX we demand that any measure be adopted based on technical, health and scientific reports that allow a rigorous evaluation of their justification and proportionality."
"Ignoring the report of the Consultative Council as the Asturian Government does implies following the path of Pedro Sánchez and Pablo Iglesias, disregarding the law and skipping the institutions," says Álvarez Rouco.
Finally, the VOX deputy explained that "our parliamentary group has proposed a series of modifications to the draft that the Ministry of Health presented to us."
Category of News
- Dismantled a criminal network specialized in drug trafficking and money laundering August 5, 2021
- Bal: & # 039; Cs is committed to a new strategy on mental health and will demand its responsibilities from the Government in this matter & # 039; August 4, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal organization dedicated to the cultivation and distribution of marijuana on a large scale at European level August 4, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal organization dedicated to drug trafficking led by a 79-year-old woman August 3, 2021
- Martín Blanco, on the bilateral commission: & # 039; We cannot accept as normal the unfair relationship of the Generalitat and with the Government of Spain & # 039; August 2, 2021